KENNETH H. KNOPF, DDS | ENDODONTIST
Dr. Kenneth H. Knopf is originally from New York. He graduated from New York University College of Dentistry, where he later earned his Specialty Certificate in Endodontics and then limited his practice to Endodontics for both adults and children. In 1980, he relocated to South Florida and has called it home ever since.
Dr. Knopf is a Diplomate to the American Board of Endodontics. This talented physician was a Clinical Professor at the Department of Endodontics, NYU College of Dentistry, New York and an Attending Endodontist at the Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Division of Oral and Facial Maxillary Surgical Services, University of Miami Medical Center, Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, Florida. He has made numerous guest appearances and lectured before dental organizations. His presentations include lectures, group discussions, and table clinics.
- Forest Hills H.S., Forest Hills, N.Y. Graduated January, 1957.
- New York University, University Heights February 1957 – June 1959
- New York University College of Dentistry September 1959 – June 1963
- New York University College of Dentistry Post Graduate program for certification by the American Board of Endodontics, June 1968
- New York State License, August 1963
- National Board Examination, June 1963-1980
- Florida Dental Association
- Florida License March, 1981
- September 1964 Reappointed
- September 1965 Appointed Instructor, Department Of Endodontics, N.Y.U.C.D.
- September 1966-1969 Reappointed
GET TO KNOW DR. KENNETH H. KNOPF, DDS
Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics: